2.19.2012

Visual Encouragement

The hubs and I are eating healthier this year and in doing so we are also hoping to lose weight.

We like and more importantly need a daily visual encouragement. I saw my friend had some drinking cups with marbles in them and each pound she lost she took one marble out and put it in the other cup.

So inspired by her idea I went to the craft store and got the small sized mason jars. Some decorative marbles, a ribbon that would match my bedroom colors and a piece of brown stock paper.

How to assemble:

Cut out the paper the size of the lid. I used a piece of double sided tape and stuck it to the top and attached the paper and then screw on the lid. I then cut the ribbon to go around the middle of the jar and attached it to each other with a drop of craft glue. Then add your marbles. 1 marble is for 1 pound.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment