2.26.2012

It's her party & she will fight if she wants to..

Nancyroo was having an open house and since she is a founding member of the girl's only Fight Club, it's a party I couldn't miss! Besides, I would be too afraid of the ass beating I would get later on if I didn't go. (She's crazy strong!)


So with the hubs, Itty, Asian and Adams in tow we made our journey out west. It was a quick road trip, but E almost turned the car around a couple of times because of the bad behavior from the people in the back seat. Ok, not really...but the threat was actually made.


Per the GPS we had arrived at our destination. We met up with Nancy, met her husband and got a house tour. Our first stop was a guest bedroom and guess what I found..... A CAT!! So of course this would be my favorite room. She was so pretty, so soft and liked to be carried around. Also the other rooms were nice to.  ;)


We hung out by the food, because that's always the best place to be. Also that's were the other Fight club member was hanging at. The "seemly" innocent De Souza. We had some yummy potato leek soup and I munched on the bread.  I brought boysenberry and cherry coke jello shots and they were a huge hit. YAY ME!!


Nancy then gave us a tour of outside and we meet her 3 horses. I miss having my horses, but the hubby did say if one was to wander into our yard I could keep it. After getting to feed the horse's carrots, we took some pictures with them. These 3 have the funniest personalities and one even scared Adams a little bit. In my pic, it was just the one horse and then the other one just jumped in and head checked me. It might have scared me just a second.


Sadly we weren't there to long. Adams had stitches in her eye taken out the day prior and it was getting all watery and red. So after some quick fights with ladies we headed home.


Thanks for the fun time Nancyroo! We had a blast and your home is lovely. And I love your cat, dog and horses. :)


Photo bomber! (and yes she scared me)
Nancy and her babies
 
NO comment

Always a good time with these dorks!
THE FIGHT CLUB GIRLS!
I want to hug all kitties.

No comments:

Post a Comment