2.14.2012

Sock Bun!

Alright, I've done the sock bun twice now. The first time I forgot to take pictures, but it turned out very well.


I used an old BUT clean white sock. Cut off the bottom toe and roll it up. As per the instructions you put your hair in a ponytail, use a water bottle to dampen the hair and then proceed to roll the sock down from the tips of your hair to the bottom of the ponytail. If you have layers this can kind of suck and it took me a couple tries.


Leave it in overnight or for a couple of hours. I put mine in and went and ran some errands.  


This gives your hair a great curled look without damaging your locks by using a curling hair. (YAAAY says my hair!)


You'll notice that there is a rubber band line in my after pic. It's because I was right out of the shower and my hair was wet. So, if you just dampen the ponytail itself, you won't have this issue.








No comments:

Post a Comment