2.15.2012

Pinterest recipe #2

While surfing Pinterest one day, I kept seeing this post called the 3, 2, 1 Cake.

I had to try it, because it seemed really simple and a little to good to be true. I mean cake in 1 minute?

I'm happy to report, it was another success! It's so simple and really good and when your wanting a piece of cake, this will feed that craving...and the good thing is you aren't tempted with a whole cake.


Ingredients:
- Box of Angel food cake. MUST be Angel food cake
- Box of any flavor of cake.
- 2 T water


Instructions-
In a gallon sized bag, combine the two cake mixes together - Mix them well - In a mug, combine 3T of the cake mix - Add 2T of water to the mug and stir - Place mug in the microwave for one minute -TADA, you have a single serving of cake.


Of course you can add berries, whip cream or anything else you want as a topper. My family just likes it plain and warm.










1 comment:

  1. Lovie! I tried this today and it's simply amazing... almost as amazing as you are ;-)

    ReplyDelete