2.25.2012

It's magnetic....oh la, la.

While shopping at Sephora, my friends and I noticed this new polish from Nails, INC. My friend MeShell and I used our other friend MoMo as a beauty guinea pig. Well I'm not going to lie, we had troubling using it until the sales rep helped us out.  Keep in mind, we had been drinking the night prior....we were working a little bit "slower" then normal.  ;)


Once we saw how it worked and how it looked, I had to get some.


I love the look it gives your nails, plus it makes them look 3Dish.


Here's the simple instructions:


It needs 2 coats and you have to be quick! So you can only do one nail at a time. - Use the magnetic cap and put it right below the cuticle line. The little edge will stop it from touching the wet polish, but sometimes it can touch. It's an easy touch up.








Thanks for being my hand model, Meshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment