5.22.2012

Grand Junction trip

This past weekend we went on a mini vacay. I went with my hubs, Itty, Jesus & Bird. It was great weather and an amazing trip!

We tried many breweries, distilleries and wineries. My poor liver needs to take its own vacation now.

Everywhere we ate had delicious food. We were told that the Farmers Market starts up in June and that August is their peach festival. We are looking forward to going back. It's also such a close drive. Only 4 1/2 hours. Next time we are taking our cruisers down and just back to all the tasting rooms and distilleries.

Speak of distilleries; I had the smoothest vodka ever. It was like water. You could definitely get in trouble. Besides going back with the boys, I really want to plan a girl’s trip down there.

Great memories were made this last trip. We also met a super drunk guy called Jerry. He told us he was from Rhode Island and played professional rugby. Bird asked to see his ID and it turns out he was from AZ and as for rugby....he couldn’t even name his position.

The best part of the trip (besides the booze) were the ALPACAS!!!  OMG, I love them sooooo much!










My latest purchases


Jerry w/ the cheesy smile & his "boss"






Love!


The BEST bloody Mary ever!


Vanilla Porter


The classy redneck wine glass

No comments:

Post a Comment