5.13.2012

BB Cream

Have you heard of BB cream? It seems to be really popular right now, however....BB cream has been around for a long time and is extremely popular in Asia.

So wondering what it is? It goes by 2 names "blemish balm" or "beauty balm".

Basically its a tinted moisturizer, but it goes beyond that. It's for blemishes, skin discoloration, has SPF and helps with other skin conditions over continuous use.

I love mine! I always see instant results when I apply it. It evens out my skin tone and acts like a natural foundation. I really don't like wearing makeup, so BB cream, mascara and lip gloss are my 3 go to items.

Now what kind do you buy? I've tried the Clinique ($37) version and found it to be to heavy, so I returned it to Sephora. (Remember Sephora will take back used products). I did a sample of TOO FACED and I liked it, but they didnt have the color I needed.

Later that day I was at Target and saw that Garnier had a BB cream. After some quick online research people seemed to rave about this brand. It was only $11.99, so I thought why not give it a try.

I bought the light/medium cream. It blends very well, didn't clog my pores and hides my blotchiness and chicken pox scars.  Bonus is that its SPF, although it's only SPF 15, at least I have some coverage.


No comments:

Post a Comment