5.27.2012

10 days straight....

It was a good idea when I thought of it and now I'm thinking not so much.

Utah Pride is coming up the weekend of June 2 & 3rd. Well I'm part of the actual Salt Lake Pride organization and one of the Lieutenants for my company's booth. Well because I work the weekends, I didn't really want to use my vacation time, so because I was also working at our company booth I was able to work Monday & Tuesday and get the weekend off. THAT MEANS....... I working 10 days straight. (yay and boo)

I actually get Monday the 4th off but go back to work on Tuesday instead of having that off because that weekend I'm volunteering at the Special Olympics. What can I say. Summertime is my busy vacation and volunteering months.

With all this volunteering and doing stuff doing the weekday, Adams and I decided we needed to do a girls trip before our new schedules started in July. We decided on Palisades, CO. Everyone has heard me talking about it the last week and wanted to check it out. Its only 4 1/2 hours and we can leave after work on Sunday and get there about 6pm. The bars are open late down there so that gives us plenty of time to relax and get our drink on.

So watch out Colorado! It was crazy when I was down their with 4 boys, but I'll be trouble when I'm with my girl. 

Enjoy this video that Itty says IS how I pack. If' you've seen my packing skills then you know this video is truly me. ( I should probably sue her for mocking me.  j/k)












This is our hotel. If you can afford the $175 a night, it's worth it.


This is our motto for our trip. Hats & dresses bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment