4.27.2012

Baby SCARE!

The girls at work were none stop teasing me today that I might be preggers. This come from me telling them my weird cravings and other odd randomness that's been going on lately.

While I doubted it for the majority of the day, I will say towards the afternoon I started sweating bullets.

After explaining to them this would be impossible because the hubs has been snipped, they reminded me that it could still happen.

Well it would be my karma because I've been teasing my pregnant Bestie and making remarks that if I was preggers I would push myself down the stairs. (KIDDING, people....only kidding!)

Anyways on my way to get the Wee P from school I stopped at a Target and took the test in their bathroom. I'm proud to say what ever powers there may be, they all agreed that I would be an unfit mother and I'm OK with that.

Side note: I think kids are great!!! I love my nieces, my nephews, my friends kids and I LOOOOOOOVE the Wee P. I just don't think I'm mature enough to be a mother full time.  I'm to selfish and I think that's awesome of me to admit it.  YAY ME!




1 comment: