8.14.2012

MY BIRTHDAY!!!

I love my birthday....that's no secret.  I actually like to celebrate ALL birthdays. I think as we get older we are okay with them coming and going without any celebration. I don't want to be like that. I like to celebrate my friends birthdays and decorate their desks, cars, home or even throw a surprise party.

YAY for birthdays and YAY for presents and more importantly YAY for my best friend and hubby (whom is one in the same) who spoils me everyday.

Thanks to the Wee P for his sweet present he won me & for wanting to stay up past midnight to be the first to wish me happy birthday. Thanks to Tress for throwing me a surprise luau. Best camping trip ever!! I'm truly grateful to have you both in my life.

AUGUST 10th!!

It's the thought that counts, Siri.

photobomb

My cool new Day of the Dead wine opeaner

The prize the Wee P won

My skirts & shirt the hubs got me

From the boys

SO EXCITED FOR MY DANCE LESSONS!! Thanks E.

Just in case you don't know what Flamenco dance is, here's a video:
CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO.

No comments:

Post a Comment