8.13.2012

Birthday luau camping trip

We got home on Friday from our road trip, had a nice night home with our kitties (who missed us) and then on Saturday morning we started packing for our camping trip.

We were going with our fave couple, Tress. To my surprise they had decorated the area with luau items and I even got a pretty lei.

Girl hippie made a blue lagoon drink, chicken haystacks for dinner and brought up a yummy red velvet cake.

With good food, good drinks and being with awesome people, whom you love and adore...... It was just the perfect thing in the world and a wonderful birthday.


It was a bright, sunny day.



Best frittata EVER!

It did taste like a cupcake.


My super cute vintage apron! I seriously love this!!






Cross-eyed spoon holder. Looks just like my Oskie.

No comments:

Post a Comment