8.02.2012

Family vacay time!!

After lots of procrastination on my part and not being to decide where we wanted to go, we finally agreed on San Diego. We usually go one or twice a year to San Diego and wanted to do something different this year but the places we were thinking about such as Yellowstone and Yosemite didn't have any cabins available. We will be booking Yellowstone in the next couple of months for a 2013 trip.

We are staying a week in Cali at the Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa. I'm really excited to spend the time with my family. Just relaxing, sitting by the beach and going to Balboa Park.

The resort has it's only private beach and rent out sail boats, water bikes, cruiser bikes, snorkel equipment and jet skis. They also have fire pits all along the beach and they will provide the items to make s'mores.

I'm so lucky and blessed to have the opportunity to go on vacation with my awesome family. I'm very thankfully everyday for everyone and everything I have in my life.


The resort

The pool

One of the resturants

We got a Villa. Off each one has a bay front view & private firepit

We are renting the 4 person bike cart


No comments:

Post a Comment