8.20.2012

Baking time!


Now that I'm finally feeling better, I need to start baking again. Tress got me the cutest apron for my birthday and I'm dying to bake in it. Ialso think I'll wear my tiara. Cute, right?!

Here's what's floating around in my head for cupcakes:

-Orange cream. I picked up an orange whip cream vodka and think this wouldmake a fantastic orange creamsicle cupcake.

-A porter or stout chocolate base cupcake with a Bailey’s truffle mousse anda ganache Baileys or Kahlua butter creamfrosting.

-Sangria cupcake. Wine is a tricky liquid to bake with. I almost have it perfected and then I’ll share.

-Almond Joy cupcake. A coconut base, with an almond custardin the middle, chocolate butter cream or cream cheese frosting.
Thinking too much liquor? I may have a drinking problem? Allmy friends are drunks? Well the answers would be: Yes, yes and yes.

I will now start adding in the ‘Note’ section of each recipeon how to make it minus the booze. Although, don’t worry if it’s in the actualcupcake. You’ll be baking it out.
As always, follow the recipe step by step and you’ll befine. If you have questions send me a message and I’ll gladly respond. Any suggestions, send those as well. 

Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment