7.03.2012

YAY for Sangria!!

I would have to say Sangria is my favorite, FAVORITE drink. The recipe below is my fave go to, but I like to mix it up once in a while and will soon post my white citrus recipe.

Things you'll need:
- 2 bottles of red wine
- 1 cup lemonade
- 1 cup OJ
- 2 shots orange rum
- 1 cup Brandy (apricot or blackberry)
- 1/2 cup grape raspberry juice
- Fruits (sliced oranges, limes and lemons or whatever you would like)

Mix all ingredients together - Use the ends of the fruit to add extra fresh juice in the Sangria - Add sliced fruit and let sit for 24 hours. Serve and enjoy!

NOTE: You can use any type of red wine, even the cheap stuff works here. I actually like the Wild Vines or Arbor Mist when making sangria's. Any type of juice will also work, however if you follow my recipe you'll be extremely happy.














No comments:

Post a Comment