10.26.2013

Stila lipstick

A Birch Box sample was a deluxe mini of the Stila Stay All Day liquid lipstick in Beso. The reviews were fabulous and this fall/winter season red is the color to wear. 

Well I tried it and it was instant love. I'm always on the look out for a perfect red pout and I think this may be it.  I tried the sample on, went out for drinks and dinner and the lipstick was still on when I looked in the mirror at the restaurant.

When I finally got a home a few hours later the red was still going strong. It looked like I just applied it.

I picked up the full version at my local Sephora because I need instant gratification.

Now if you are worried it won't come off, because (seriously it does have amazing staying power) 2 quick swipes of my facial wipes and it's off.

I did try to get a pic of me wearing it and it was a windy day. So that's the picture you get to see.

Birchbox - Stila All Day- Beso $22 & free shipping
Sephora- Holiday Essentials Kit (comes with mini Beso) $19
Sephora- Stay All Day $24 3 day shipping free after $50







 


No comments:

Post a Comment