10.25.2013

Halloween Photos

I bought these changing Halloween pictures from the Dollar Store and got clearance frames from Michael's. You could also get the frames from the Dollar Store but I wanted some character in mine. Both frames totaled 5 bucks. SCORE!

You can easily peel the pictures from the frames that they came with. Place into the new frames and TADA, creepy new pictures with nice looking frames.

This is where you can get creative and make these your own. You could always spray paint the frames, but I was happy with the colors they were and it gave the images an antique look and feel. I added blood to the glass on one of my images, but you could sand up the frames to make them look older add some cobwebs. Just let your imagination run wild.






















No comments:

Post a Comment