9.12.2012

Finally my fave shows are returning!

We don't watch a lot of TV, but when we do it seems like its all fall shows.  (and they sit on our DVR untill we can finally sit down & watch them)

I'm reallllly excited for the top four on the list. They are my favorites shows on television. (besides Game of Thrones)

Boardwalk Empire
The Walking Dead
Sons of Anarchy
American Horror
Once upon a time
Parenthood
SVU- Kinda getting over this show
Dexter- Totally jumped the shark last season. I'll give it an episode or two before I decide if I'll still watch it.
Glee-  May or may not watch. I'm kinda over this one as well.
30 Rock
New girl
Up all night
Modern Family
Parks and Rec
Office- More then likely won't watch. Last season sucked. I'm glad this will be its last. I did hear Steve may come back.


Intrigued by a couple of new shows:
Elementary
Nashville
The Mindy Project

What's you favorite shows? Do agree with my list?



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment